Primary Bulletin January 2012
Welcome to the January primary bulletin for Union members.
- Year one phonics screening check
Government presses ahead in face of conflicting feedback.
- Forced academies – a new threat to primary schools
- Key stage 2 SATs re-marking
Returned papers lack feedback.
- Teaching schools
Second tranche in 2012. Is your school designated?
- Changes to NQT induction regulations
Proposals for April 2012.
- Update on Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) review
Little time allowed to prepare for new framework.
- Update on National Curriculum review
- CPD from the NUT