Black teachers in the South-West and South Wales have recently launched an NUT network to help members achieve change and make an impact.
The SWSWBTN aims to:
- raise the profile of Black teachers and education professionals in schools;
- invest in awareness of the Black community in education;
- support all who work in education dealing with Racism and Islamophobia;
- develop connections and networks with education and community organisations and promote them in schools; and
- invest in promoting ways to encourage teachers to identify politically with the term Black.
For more information about the network, please contact Malcolm Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org or Nina Franklin, South West Regional Officer at email@example.com.
You can also like https://www.facebook.com/swswbtn/